Fulfilltopia, is a 3rd party logistics and warehousing company focused on ecommerce order fulfillment and bulk distribution for our clients. With a fast-paced environment and experiencing high growth, we're seeking the right individual to:
- Become an expert in Fulfilltopia's service and offerings and order management system.
- Build strong relationships with our clients, focusing on client retention.
- Utilize problem solving skills and creative thinking to provide solutions for challenges that arise with the clients.
We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge in inventory control, order processing, Pre-Pack/Kitting and Customer Service. We value team players who go above and beyond.
The client service representative plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining a productive relationship between the company and its clients. Acting as a liaison between clients and management, the client service representative communicates with clients and assists them, in person and over the phone, answer order fulfillment questions, provide shipping quotes, and other tasks in response to the client's needs. The client service representative may also contact clients to pass on communications from r management or to follow up on previous chains of communications.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Follows up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the company product or service.
- Quantifies business intelligence with economic models to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from clients with questions relating to their account and inventory management.
- Conducts all interactions in a positive and professional way.
- Research and resolve customer complaints
- Process customer returns.
- You will be responsible for order entry, processing and receiving, and freight quotes
- Properly record disposal of all damaged items.
- Timely processing of inventory receipts.
- Perform product set in client account.
- Meets deadlines and reporting expectations.
- Manage primary locations for staged products.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Continually strive to improve processes for optimal results for both Client and Fulfilltopia.
- Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems.
- Organize orders in such a way to gain optimal production efficiency and overall contribution
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must posess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Prior Distribution experience preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to climb steps and/or ladders
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment
- Prior Customer Service Experience Preferred
- High school degree